Here's a list of what to pack in your child's school bag each day:
· School hat
· School jumper (if appropriate)
· Spare underwear and a change of clothes (including a pair of socks)
· Lunch box packed with fruit/vegetables (for Crunch and Sip), lunch and afternoon tea
· Bottle of water
Any medication needs to be given to the office along with your child's medical plans.
What to leave out:
· Anything you don't want lost or stolen
· Anything that will distract from learning
· Electronic devices including mobile phones
At Carlingford Public School, we participate in daily "Crunch and Sip". Crunch and Sip provides students with a short break to enjoy a drink of water and eat an extra serve of vegetables/fruit while remaining in their classroom. Crunch and Sip promotes healthy food habits and is intended to assist in maintaining student concentration over the course of the morning.